Why there is a need of boiler service?
Your home cannot run smoothly without something as crucial as a boiler, can it? Such a magical appliance has its problems though. Safety hazards are linked to a faulty boiler, particularly the emission of the dangerous gas carbon monoxide, difficult and expensive to detect. Should such an important appliance get damaged, it brings other appliances under higher load, as household expenses begin to skyrocket. So at Flowteck we offer best annual boiler service in Hayes so you don’t have to face the cold in extreme weather
Annual boiler service in Hayes
It is not enough to simply get the broiler repaired, since it also needs to be maintained properly Comprehensive checks by seasoned experts are needed to ensure that the boiler enjoys a lengthy life and does not burden your wallet, while you experience lesser problems from it. Are you looking for the right solution to all these problems? Flowteck is the right choice for you!
How much does annual boiler service cost?
Even though annual boiler costs may differ due to a variety of factors, it is recommended to get a repair job for your boiler, rather than replacing it with another unit altogether. The price range for deals provided by different firms varies from £150 all the way to £350
Complete boiler cover in Hayes starting from £96 only
Looking for an affordable solution to all your boiler problems? Flowteck boiler cover plans begin at just £96. This plan includes comprehensive checks done by certified engineers. Other salient features are:
Boiler annual service and breakdown cover includes:
- Complete Mending and Scrubbing any choked air vents and flues
- Comprehensive check on the chimney structure by our expert engineers and washing any elements if needed such as the radiators
- Ensuring the right water level is maintained
- Draining any excess liquid from the equipment to ensure efficient functioning of the boiler
- Mending any variety of leaks around the boiler
- Treating any hard water present in the equipment to avoid abrasion and improve productivity of the unit
- Ensuring that the combustion within the unit is complying with the manufacturer’s instructions and guidelines
- Ensuring all gas nodes are perfectly functional
- Complete report on the equipment condition, along with expert recommendations
- A full checklist of the work done and suggestions to ensure equipment security, along with immaculate and professional work
Annual Boiler Service Plans
|Annual Service||£ 96|
|Boiler & Controls Cover||£ 240|
|Annual Plumbing & Heating||£ 300|
|Full Cover||£ 360|